Tuesday 17 June 2014

DAY 2 - TURBO CHARGE

This morning I have been very productive and woke at the early hour of 6am, without my alarm. Had my hot lemon tea as usual then got down to business of writing all the recipies that I'm using at the moment and the previous 7lbs in 7 days and adding them to an A5 folder. Just to make it easier when making up juices and having no fear of spoiling my book.

My alarm went off at 7am and my partnet got up for work, did some minor household chores and made him his breakfast before heading knee deep into our shet to find my Pro Bounce Rebounder. I got this for free off Telford Freegle a few years ago and it's now proving it's worth. Said 'bye' to my partner Sam as he went off to work and decided to bounce/jog for 30 mins. I actually did the couch to 5k part one on the rebounder as I have found I keep getting repeated knee injuries when I actually try to run normally.

Had a shower, had the Turbo Charge Smoothie which I might add is rather yummy and got my stuff ready for work. I couldn't even finish the smoothie and had to fill up sigg's as well as make extra to take to work. It really fills you up and know by the time I have one again for lunch , that will be me all filled up ready for dinner. For dinner I intend to have the soup batch which I made yesterday and will continue till it runs out.

What are your Turbo Highs?

What are your Turbo lows?

How did you get on with the Turbo exercise and how long did you do?

8am - Rebounder exercise 30 mins
2pm - Courier Work

 

How do you feel?

Happier that I have gone back to juices for Breakfast and Lunch

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment