Friday 13 June 2014

DAY 5: Oddly not craving stuff

Day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't think I'd EVER see DAY 5!!!!!

Yesterday I felt more awake than the day before but not as awake as I am today, I even woke up at 6am WITHOUT my alarm....odd!

I'm not craving food, I even tried to tell my brain to eat chocolate yesterday and I was suprised that I just couldn't do it when normally I would have just given in. I still cannot drink the full range of juices in a day, so I usually miss the 8pm one and just have my hot lemon with water. I however don't use the recommended piece of Lemon with hot water over it but instead use Twinnings Lemon Zest Tea Bags.

 
 

Ingredients


  • - Rosehips
  • - White Hibiscus
  • - Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings
  • - Apple Pieces
  • - Lemon Myrtle
  • - Lemon Peel

I also use a hint of live honey or you can use Manuka Honey, just to add a bit of taste. Though saying that this hint is getting smaller and smaller each day and no doubt I will be without in a few days.


I actually can say I think I'm loosing weight, I was lying on the bed and lifted my vest top up. For the first time in a looooooooooooooooong time I actually saw my ribcage, well the bottom bit of it anyhoo. I thought at first I was malformed and had a shock when I felt but I have to say, when I stand it still looks the same and to me not much change.............but we shall see on my weigh in on Monday Morning!


I have adapted the Super Chute Juice and removed the Kale and Celery as both were making me heave and instead added more spinach to cover. Just drinking it now and I'm having no issues.

 

What were the juicy highlights today?

I woke up at 6am!!!
I feel refreshed and have more energy than the day before
My shorts kept falling down.....ooops!

What are your juicy lows?

Backache around my right kidney though this wore off by evening

How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

Courier work only

How long did you do?

5hrs of non stop walking and lifting in the hottest part of the day. I was sweating like a pig from the heat and the work

How do you feel?

Happier, lighter and my energy is returning

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

8/10

Any other juicy comments?

Just swapped the juices around today due to convenience for work

No comments:

Post a Comment