Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day 2: Review

What were the juicy highlights today?

I was feeling somewhat lighter and I woke with more energy

How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

My job as a courier is quiet energetic as apart from the 30% driving, I'm walking non stop between 4 and 6 hrs a day lifting various weights. So no additional exercise for me today.

How long did you do?

See above

How do you feel?

Today by 5pm I was feeling very weak and had zero energy, I had to have a sleep when I got home just to re-charge my batteries.

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

Morning was a 9/10
After work about 5pm -10

Any other juicy comments?

I don't get on with the Chute Juice, there is something in it that is making me heave and feel sick. I have decided from today on that no more chute juice for me and will swap it for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment