Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 4: Hope I Feel Better Today

I have added an additional question to that of the book 'What are your juicy lows today?' as I don't feel they cover it all the things you can feel and are fed up of. So there is is..........ADDED!

Yesterday I felt brilliant till I had that first juice and for those that hate TOO MUCH INFO, look away NOW!!! I suddenly had a burst of diarrhea and didn't make it to the loo on time....YUCK!! That then made me feel sick for the rest of the day and I did question as to why I was putting myself through this? Why was I practically starving myself? Why was I sucking up juices that had now started to taste the same?................and why don't I just quit!

I didn't quit but by bedtime I had had enough!!

TODAY
I feel more awake and about to do my first juice of the day even if it's a bit late. It's weird but if you remotely late, your tummy starts to rumble.

I do question though the lack of variety in the juices, as I had a look at my book 'Reboot with Joe Cross' last night and his juice recipies are far more varied and if there are two portions a day, he doesn't put them back to back.

Your supposed to detox 4 x a year, so next time I might consider his version.

What were the juicy highlights today?

I don't feel unwell, and I can actually stay awake for the whole day without the need for a sleep after work. Also, I can sit with people eating solid food and not crave it.

What are your juicy lows today?

I was a little tired to start with and due to my work schedule the latter meals at the end of the day were all an hour late but I got there in the end

How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

Courier work and dog walking

How long did you do?

4hrs Courier woek in 22 degree C temps and 1.5 hrs dog walking

How do you feel?

I feel a lot better than yesterday

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

5/10

Any other juicy comments?

Still think there should be more variety

No comments:

Post a Comment