Wednesday 11 June 2014

Detox Day 3: Smoothie Heaven!!

Getting excited over the fact I can have 200g yogurt 100% fat free and a chunk of banana....hahahaha.

Wow didn't realise how hard this is especially when I can smell real food all the time and was dreaming about cake last night but I have a goal to achieve and I'm going to stick to it!!!

I have re-arranged the juices around today because of work so I'm doing the following:

7am: Hot water and lemon
8am: Passion for Juice Master
11am: JM's Super Juice
2pm: Lemon Ginger Zinger
5pm: Turbo Express with wheatgrass
8pm: Sherbert Lemon
9pm: Hot water and Lemon

I'm adding two Passions instead of one just because I get to the point at 5pm where I think I'm going to pass out. It's horrible that I go sooooooooooo weak and frustrated.

What were the juicy highlights today?

NONE...lol

What were your juicy low's today?

Diarrhea straight after drinking Pasion for Juice Master, was gutted as I really looked forward to live yogurt and a chunk of banana. Also felt sick for most of the day and completely zonked

How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

Did my courier work as well as power walk with the doggies

How long did you do?

1 hour power walk and 4 hrs courier work

How do you feel?

Tired, fed up, sick to death of juices, teeth feel awful, all juices are tasting the same now....unhappy and angry too. Feel's like hell on earth!!!

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

-10

Any other juicy comments?

More variety needed in the juices, sometimes you don't want back to back juices and more flavours like red and yellow peppers, blueberries, raspberries, grapes....anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment