Sunday 8 June 2014

Pessimistic People

Why do people believe it's ok to slag you off when your doing something good for yourself? Yesterday as there was a little bit of sun left in the day that was Saturday, I had been at work doing my job as a courier for a well known company in the UK and wanted to enjoy the sun for myself rather than whilst at work (I do enjoy my job and it's made easier now its summer but I also love being outside having me time). I decided to go for a power walk on a route that is 5k, which in the end took me only 55 mins but I as heckled at by so many men driving past in cars. I was alone and was 7pm last night and yet if my other half comes with me, they shut up!!! I Suppose your not gonna argue with a 6ft 2 Fijian that is built like a tank though are you and he's a fully trained fighter (He's a Csgt in the British Army).

Anyway, stop going to divert to my other half occupation.....moooooooooooooooooving on!!

Why oh why do these people believe it's ok to know you down??? I was called 'FAT BITCH'....'OMG YOUR AS WIDE AS A TANK'. The thing is i'm not big, I'm a UK dress size 18 and have in the last two years dropped two dress sizes but in the last year have been stuck at a size 18. My previous diet plan was that by Tesco diets, which worked!!! It's just not easy to keep counting though.

Again back to my previous statement...........who the hell do they think they are??? If I wasn't so strong minded I might have just given up. Why do people have to put people in a box and label them??? I'm alive, I live and breath, I eat and drink and I HAVE FEELINGS!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment