Monday 16 June 2014

DAY 8 of Combined Plan - TURBO CHARGE - Day 1

So just about to make breakfast juice and maybe make the soup and a juice and decide which one I want later.

My day has gone upside down and so I didn't have breakfast, so I made the Super Power Veggie soup which has 4 portions in all. Had to adapt it a lil so swapped 1 onion for 1 leek, put 100g of spinach instead of 85g as I was missing another veg but OMG it was lush.

The only thing is I have no room for the whole 1 portion, I have only managed to eat half plus I put a huge dollop of pesto in the middle of it and also I added mixed herbs as well as the requested pepper. Very very filling and really lovely even if it's a hot day. FEELING STUFFED!!


What are your Turbo Highs?

I CAN FINALLY EAT FOOD!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY

What are your Turbo lows?

Making the mistake to eat a soup for lunch because it made me feel very uncomfy and bloated. My poor stomach must be the size of a bean as the 1 serving I had, I could only manage half and that was pushing it. Also felt incredibly ill after dinner too as that topped me up on the loated front and just about killed me off!!

How did you get on with the Turbo exercise?

Just my courier job

How long did you do?

4hrs

How do you feel?

Toooo full and bloated

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

6/10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment