Sunday 15 June 2014

DAY 7: I'm a feeling goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! :)

What were the juicy highlights today?

I took a photo to see if I have lost weight whislt wearing my underwear and i'm shocked!!! I look so much different that this time last week. Though I have yet to weigh myself as that is done tomorrow along with my stats. I really really hope I've actually lost some weight and body fat as that would be amazing........finger's crossed!!

What are your juicy lows?

Waking up late, well it my only day off work ans do all my juicing is out of sync

How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

So far not done any but considering doing a walk later

How long did you do?

How do you feel?

Lighter, happier (especially after seeing the pix)

How would you rate your energy overall (marks out of 10)?

9/10

Any other juicy comments?

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to start phase two and have some solid food. I start Turbo Charge your Life in 14 days tomorrow. So that would technically be day 8 but infact it's day one again of a different diet. More to follow.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment