Sunday 1 June 2014

7lbs in 7days - Jason Vale: Preparation time

I love the way he writes the book, it's witty, informative, Funny and tells the bare bones truth as so to speak. You sort of think in the first 9 chapters it's all about him blowing his own trumpet but .........as I have just realised, it's his way of motivation. I mean how can you motivate people in words when you don't have the man himself standing in front of you, though I have to admit at chapter 7 I was like 'Is this man for real???'. The answer it seems is 'YES' and apparently there are millions of people world wide that believe in him.

Now I never read books, well fiction that is as I usually get lost in the introduction. I'm more a pictures and doing type of girl, so this so far has changed me as I'm now at the preparation part of the book. Before I buy the food I need to get the supplements and being that it IS a SUNDAY, this may prove impossible in this backwater known locally as Telford. Shops here shut early which is a pain in the arse when you have locations like Birmingham (UK's 2nd largest city) that usually never close their doors 24/7.

So shopping list to day consits of:

Spirulina
Acidophicus Bacteria Capsules
2 Additional Sigg Flasks for when I'm out and about
I have just ordered on Amazon the super power greens which was cheaper than his main page
Also ordered a 7 day detox wall planner.

He also suggests a rebounder too for exercise (which I also have from getting of Telford Freegle)

Right time to get motivated on my only day off work I have in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment