Sunday 8 June 2014

Tested the Goods

........Soooooooooooo, I have been itching to test out my new Vivo ahead of time. I initially put in a whole apple but as I wish my machine to last a lot longer I quarterised my apple using QVC's version of a Nicer Dicer, I put in two Gala apples along with a splash of Cinnamon as I just love this stuff. OMG it was utter Lush and I for obe will never go back to shop bought juice ever again. There was a froffy film on the top but the jug I have that came with the juicer eliminates that as you pous and so you only get minimal froth. Who cares though as your getting PURE JUICE PEOPLE!!!

A lot of reviews for other machines comment on the pulp being very moist but mine is practically bone dry. I think opting for a juicer with a 990w motor is proof in the pudding as so to speak, however I shall be having no more pudding hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment