Monday 18 August 2014

A Waiting Game

Currently waiting for some books from Amazon UK. One has been very frugal and only requested used books in VERY GOOD condition. They are all for cooking gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Had to the Amazon route as my local charity shops are not that advanced and most books on sale are from the 70's or 80's.

Don't get me wrong, they are brilliant for general meals and it's a case of swapping fall salt products for reduced or no salt ones etc but I wanted something more....

Since juicing my IBS has vanished!!! I no longer constipated, bloated & in pain. Yes, I'm a bit windy but I blame that on all the veg I now consume Bahahaha. Sorry too much info there lol.

Plus family have comented on how well I now look which is all good in my book and I was well chuffed I managed to fit into a uk size 16 yesterday....WOOOOOHOOOO!

Just need to see if I fit into sz 16 bottoms before i confirm I've lost two dress sizes. One so far is a happy bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment